Thursday, January 29, 2009

First post

Original title, what?

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. I've recently gotten on Twitter, and from there found a lot of blogs that are making me think about things in a new way. At the same time, I've known for a long time that writing down my thoughts can help me get a handle on them, help me become aware of my less-constructive patterns, so I can determine if I really want to do anything about changing them.

But I've always had difficulty doing (almost) anything with any consistency. I start a journal and several days or weeks later, it's only a memory. Something interrupts the habit I've been trying to establish, and phht! it evaporates.

Sometime I may talk about some of the other areas in which I experience this problem ... but not yet.

One thing I'm going to do this time is not tell myself that I'm going to write here every day.

I'm going to write here when I can no longer not write here.

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment